Posted by Roland McDonald in Home Cleaning Tips
Every year, there’s a period of time during the spring, which we set aside for cleaning the house. That’s what we call “spring cleaning” – time to forget about the winter cold and to prepare for the days of summer fun.
Cleaners London can easily handle the task, but why don’t you try just follow the instructions bellow and feel the spring in your blood. So dust the drapes, wash the windows, sweep under the rugs, but is it enough? It’s time to clean your home and get ready for some warmer weather.
Make a check-list of each room in the house. We’ll help you by giving you the common room, but if there are other rooms in your home, don’t forget to add them to the list.
– start with the nastiest task – the bathroom and the toilet. Once they are done, you can relax, because there’s no other hard things to do.
– it’s time for the kitchen – when you clean the kitchen, be sure that you’ve cooked for the all day.
– the best time to start with the bedroom is during the day, because that way you’ll be sure that until the night fall down, all the bedrooms in the house will be completely cleaned and aired.
– don’t skip the living room and even more, for them you might need more time
– dining room is maybe the last from the basic rooms, so don’t forget it
If you are working a full time, maybe then it’s a good decision to search for professional cleaning London services. This is the only excuse for hiring them (and of course the persistent stains). Being lazy, it’s not an excuse!
Tags: cleaning-check-list, home cleaning, spring cleaning, tips