Green Laundry Tips
Sometimes laundry may seem a never ending task. There are plenty of clothes, towels, etc. that need to be washed and cleaned and more are accumulated each day. You use a great amount of water and energy for your appliances and even more money for buying the necessary cleaning products for the purposes. That’s why, here in this article we give you some green rules and saving tips that you may follow when doing the laundry.
For sure you know that the washing machine use a large amount of water and as deep cleaning services remind – large amount of energy, too, to heat this water. This means consuming so much water and energy is far away from the idea of living a green life. Here are some ways that will help you to reduce the used resourses for a laundry.
- Do the laundry only with a full load. Never do it on small ones, if you don’t have enough load, wait one day to fill it.
- For running small loads, use appropriate levels of the water in the washing machine.
- However, when loading the washer, don’t overload it. Watch if clothes are able to move in it, because they should move when washing, so they can get cleaned.
- For rinsing the clothes, prefer to use cold water. It works as well as warm.
- Keep in mind that when a drying machine is located in a cold place, it needs more energy to work efficiently.
- Clean the filter of the dryer after each load. This will increase its efficiency.
- Do at least 3 or 4 loads of laundry at one time. It takes advantage or heat.